Staying organized is a major factor in the level of success your online business can achieve.The more organized you are, the more likely you are to get things done and reach your goals. Use this 2018 eCommerce Checklist to help prepare your eCommerce business for the the next year ahead.
“The more prepared you are, the less pressure you feel.”
Here's a printable PDF you can use to cross off items for yourself:
Lock Your End Of Year Inventory
- Count everything you have in stock on December 31st, 2017.
- If you have sold an item, but have not shipped it: DO NOT count.
- If you have ordered more items but they haven’t arrived yet: DO count those.
- Determine your ending inventory value.
- Reconcile your counts with your records.
Evaluate Your KPIs
- Set your goals for the year.
- Determine which metrics best indicate your business’s performance.
- Narrow it down to the few KPIs that clearly track conversions or revenue.
- Monitor your chosen KPIs consistently, whether you decide to review them weekly or monthly
Set Your Revenue Goals
- Calculate a goal for gross revenue from all revenue streams.
- Identify revenue goals for each revenue stream.
- Determine which marketing activities will best support your revenue goals.
- Select your marketing KPIs to help you stay on track and improve where needed
Set Your Budget
- Anticipate business needs so you have a strategic approach.
- State the intended goal for items to be purchased.
- Prioritize spending by including a prioritization scale to simplify budget cuts.
- Define a marketing budget for the year. Devise a planning calendar.
Master The Art Of Inventory Management
- Centralize inventory control across all your sales channels.
- Automate product listings by upgrading to a multi channel listing tool.
- Track your inventory across all your warehouses, including Amazon FBA.
- Invest in an all-in-one ecommerce management tool to increase your ROI.
See how Jazva can help get your ready for the New Year