2016 has been a busy year in ecommerce. Retail continues to evolve with customer demand. Many traditional stores closed down while online retailers have broken records. Amazon made several policy changes, from new FBA fees to fighting counterfeiters and fake reviews. Walmart acquired Jet this year, and carrier prices have gone up.
The future of retail is undoubtedly in digital and mobile spaces. Many of our blog posts mirrored these hot topics and resonated with our readers - online sellers seeking to navigate the new era of multi-channel, multi-marketplace commerce.
We’ve compiled the most popular blog posts of the year, according to you, our readers. Below are the top 10 blog posts from 2016.
- The Pros & Cons of Using Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment
- Multi-Channel Selling is the 'New Normal' in eCommerce
- Why You Need an All-in-One eCommerce Management Solution
- The Future of Online Marketplaces
- Customer Success Story: ProductsGo
- 6 Things to Consider Before Using a Ship-from-Store Fulfillment Strategy
- Profile of Amazon Sellers
- The Shopping Behavior of Jet.com vs Amazon Customers
- How to Succeed in Multi-Channel Selling with Jazva's eCommerce Solution
- Why B2B Companies Need To Navigate the New Era of eCommerce
- A Buyer's Guide to Retail Inventory Management Systems
- The Cost of Not Having a Solid Inventory Management Solution
- Building a Thriving Online Business with Stellar Order Fulfillment
- eCommerce News: Artificial Intelligence and Personalized Shopping
- Blurred Lines: Closing the Gap Between the Physical and the Digital Store
As 2016 comes to an end, we look forward to new developments in ecommerce. Several trends - including artificial intelligence, chat bots, virtual reality, augmented reality, payment technologies, and personalization - have made a huge impact in 2016 and continue to transform retail and the customer experience.
Did you have a favorite topic that didn’t make the list? Share your favorite post in the comments below.